CASE V Institutional Fellowship
CASE V is proud to sponsor the CASE ASAP Institutional Fellowship program CASE V recognizes the importance of student advancement programs in both developing active and engaged alumni and in building the pipeline for students interested in pursuing careers in Advancement. This award has been created to provide access to CASE ASAP programming for District V member institutions.
What are the benefits of a CASE ASAP membership?
- Discounted registration to the annual CASE ASAP Network Convention.
- Six complimentary webinars a year on topics relevant to student advancement programs.
- Access to the student advancement sample collection of award winning online and print materials from a variety of student advancement organizations.
- Online resources to network with other institutions and share best practices.
- Scholarship and fellowship opportunities for students within your program who are interested in pursuing a career in Advancement.
Intuitional Fellows* will receive:
- A complimentary two-year membership to CASE ASAP for your student advancement organization.
- The recorded CASE webinar Creating a Student Advancement Program.
- A fellowship mentor, an advisor from a CASE ASAP organization within the district who will serve as a resource to your organization for advice and guidance on making the most of your CASE ASAP involvement.
Student organizations/programs applying for the CASE ASAP Institutional Fellowship a must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be affiliated with the Advancement division at a CASE V member institution
- Must not be a current or past CASE ASAP member. Organizations with lapsed memberships are not eligible to apply. If a CASE ASAP member program exists on a campus, organizations new to the CASE ASAP program from that institution will still be eligible.
Eligible organizations must complete the online application form.
Contact us for more information or with any questions about the program.
*Organizations who are selected as Institutional Fellows will be asked to submit a follow-up report every six months, outlining updates on their experience. This will be used to gauge retention and identify improvements for the program. Information submitted may be utilized as a testimonial for CASE ASAP.