The 2018 CASE V Conference Committee is looking for advancement leaders to present at the conference December 9-11, 2018 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Chicago, Illinois!
The committee looks for sessions which both meet the needs of our colleagues and support the ideas from the CASE Commissions on Alumni Relations, Philanthropy, and Communications and Marketing. The conference attendees include professionals at all levels of experience, therefore, it is crucial to offer a variety of programming. Educational partners must co-present with a representative from a partner school. This year's tracks include:
– Alumni Relations: Sessions that focus on alumni relations issues and best practices.
– Development: Sessions that focus on fundraising issues and best practices.
– Communications: Sessions that focus on development and alumni communications.
– Advancement Services: Sessions appropriate for those who work in areas that support advancement, such as prospect tracking, research, stewardship, etc.
– Personal Development: Sessions appropriate for all advancement professionals who want to expand a skill set, such as dining etiquette, work-life balance, or networking.
– Executive Leadership: Sessions designed to address issues facing vice president or executive directors who make top-level decisions within advancement.
– Master Sessions: A three-hour session offered on Sunday morning before the conference kicks off, to take a more in depth look at a topic in the higher education advancement industry.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!