The CASE District V Board supports fresh and innovative programming ideas for professional development and networking opportunities organized by advancement professionals at member institutions.
The Venture Fund
- Grants of $500 to $5,000 are available.
- The 1st application deadline this year is extended to February 23, 2018 with funding available NET April 15, 2018.
- Application form http://www.casefive.org/services-programs/case-district-v-venture-fund/venture-fund-submission-form/
- To learn more about the Venture Fund including requirements and funded submissions, go to http://www.casefive.org/services-programs/case-district-v-venture-fund
Consider the possibilities
- Do you want to create a networking group of advancement professionals at other institutions, but lack funding to get it off the ground?
- Have you and a few colleagues wanted to host a cross-institution professional development program, but lacked the resources to make it happen?
- Have you wanted to hold a mini-conference on a topic that isn’t covered at the annual district conferences?
- Successful applications will meet the following criteria:
- Impact on a number of CASE V professionals
- Collaboration of CASE V member institutions
- Programs that do not replicate existing programs offered by CASE V including the annual conference
- Comprehensive budget including justification of the need for funding
- Identified need and desired outcomes with correlation to CASE International and District V priorities
- Available for all District V institutions, large and small, urban and rural, public and private.
The Venture Fund is not:
A way to pay tuition for existing classes or participation in a program that a CASE V member is attending or a single institution team.
What does CASE V expect from you?
- Grant recipients will recognize the support from the CASE V Venture Fund in all of their marketing materials for this activity and market independently of CASE V.
- Grant recipients will complete their activity within 12 months of notification of award
- Grant payment will be made to the sponsoring institution after receipt and approval of the final report
- Any net revenue (profit) generated through this activity will be returned to CASE V for reinvestment in the Venture Fund
- Grant winners are expected to file a final report detailing the use and impact of funds within 30 days of completion of the activity.
Contact the Chairman of the Venture Fund, Sue Frost, at Sue.Frost@osumc.edu