The Advancing Diversity Program
The Advancing Diversity Program offers $1,000 scholarships to advancement professionals of diverse backgrounds for the purpose of attending the CASE V annual conference.
CASE V invites each educational institution that is currently a member of CASE to nominate one individual from their institution. Each applicant must be:
- Asian, African American, Hispanic, Gay/Lesbian, Native American, or Pacific Islander
- Employed by a CASE V educational institution
- Currently hold a position in one of the three professional areas of advancement, alumni relations, communications/marketing or fundraising.
The CASE V Committee on Opportunity and Inclusion will review all applications and select up to three individuals best suited to serve in the Advancing Diversity Program. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of their education, experience and career goals.
Each nominating institution agrees to pay incidental costs that might exceed $1,000 for their applicant to participate in the CASE V Advancing Diversity Program.
Note: Applicants should submit a headshot photo with their application.
Scholarship recipient photos will be used at the CASE V conference and in CASE V publications.
- Gita Balakrishnan, University of Dayton
- Anne Sumangil, College of Saint Benedict
- Michael A. Pope, Lawrence University
- Candy Greeter
- Jonina Hernandez, Antioch College
- Ibrahim Fetuga, Culver Academies
- Zowadi Owens, Southern Illinois University–Carbondale
- Anabel Menifee, Knox College
- Jenna Ray, University of Minnesota – Morris
- Tracy Williams-Maclin, Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association
- Morrell Wax, Miami University
- Vickie Lee-Her, University of MN – Twin Cities
- Shannon Riffe, University of Michigan
- Pablo Martinez, University of Notre Dame
- Pa Moua-Yang, University of Wisconsin at La Crosse
- Ruqayya Rehmatullah, The Ohio State University